NOTE: This meeting has been postponed until Sunday, January 29! Sorry for the inconvenience and we hope you can join us!
Want to help camp? Have a couple hours, or more, to lend? Please join us for this afternoon meeting! There will be opportunities to fit every skill set!
Live far away? We’ll also be having some folks Skype in to the conversation! email firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
We’re looking for volunteers to help in LOTS of ways, for example…
Work Weekends in April/May
– being on work weekend planning team
– selecting and planning work projects
– making sure people get fed
– seeking donations of materials for work projects
– Visiting churches to talk about the Romeo Challenge
– Making presentations about camp
– Reaching out to potential rental groups
– Helping plan the 5k/triathlon events!
– Planing other events (golf outing, fall family fun fest)
– Working with local churches on running their own fundraisers
– Revising the staff manual
– Getting permission forms and med forms in order (for the organizer in you!)
– Setting up website and online forms/payments
– Creating materials (graphic design)
– Helping with the newsletter and website (writing)
– Getting Talahi’s name out there on camp websites, etc (writing/web)
Start Time: 1:00pm
End Time: 4:00pm
Location: St. James Church, Saline MI