Camp Talahi hopes to have great relationships with all of our local congregations! There are many ways to do this, and one of the most important is to have a church liaison who can help us communicate better with your congregation.
What does a Church Liaison do?
- Identifies needs in their church that Talahi might be able to help out with (do you need a location for the church picnic? Some new games to spice up your youth group? Want some youth from Talahi to attend an event?)
- Tells their congregation about what is happening at Talahi (this could include posting our newsletter on the bulletin board, putting event announcements in the church bulletin, inviting youth to speak to your congregation about camp, and more!)
- Helps coordinate fundraisers or informational events (We’ll help with this as much as we can!)
Who are our current Church Liaisons?
Please connect with this person and keep them informed about any plans you’re making for your congregation! If you don’t see your church listed, please consider becoming the liaison for your church!
- Battle Creek, First Congregational UCC: Roger Bosse
- Dexter, Webster UCC: Diana Miller
- Manchester, Emanuel UCC: Kelly Blaine